Thursday, February 5, 2015

             Today i woke up and brush my teeth, took a quick shower then i went to the kitchen and ate some breakfast. I looked at the clock and i saw that it was almost 6;40 so i had to go get ready really fast. I went downstairs and saw that i was early so ran upstairs to go get my coat because it's always cold in the mornings. I got to school and the school was empty, so i went to my locker and i spotted my friend so i went with her and we talked and we went to go get breakfast. we walked around, talked , and laughed. we stopped and said hi to our other friends and then left because they really didn't have anything to say. so we just went to our classrooms and sat there and at our breakfast and then we heard the first bell ring so we got up and went down the stairs because it always gets crowded so we got there before it got crowded and went down the stairs and went to class and we just started the day with first hour.

4 comments: